Tropical Storm Ernesto

Tropical Storm Ernesto possibly coming to Wilmington! Maybe in about 5 days time!!
...
...
...

....Hmmm...that doesn't sound too good....I'm supposed to take my driving test then! (For those of you who don't know, I've been terrorising the Americans for the past week as a learner driver). Seems like I gotta stock up on my emergency rations, waterproof torch (heng I brought my dive torch eh?), fill up the petrol tank and pack an emergency bag with important documents. Argggghhhh....will cross fingers...

The rain here can be pretty amazing... On the day we brought my car home, it was absolutely torrential. More water than any monsoon storm I've seen in Singapore or Malaysia. Roads were flooded. People were floating about on air mattresses on the street. One poor freshman drove/floated into a fountain. I'm just glad I stay on the 3rd floor...

Comments

bluebabe said…
Yeah, been watching CNN everyday for updates. So far it seems like we'll JUST be getting lots of water, and not the howling 100mph winds....

Popular posts from this blog

New York...New York...

New shoes!